Wednesday 13 February 2008

I held on as tightly as you held onto me...

OH-EM-GEE! its Valentine's Day tomorrow. I hate Valentine's day its such a drag, I can barely get to my desk with all the sack loads of fan mail. And the roses! Well, I'll just say now lads, don't bother. Its a waste of paper and flowers. Give them to someone else, and I'd best also say now, that I don't read my own fan mail (despite what my publicist says). Yeah just send it all to someone less deserving. Its the right thing to do. Well. Thank God we've sorted that - so no-one's gonna feel embarrassed tomorrow when they come into work and discover no cards or flowers. This is fine, cause this is what I requested. So no embarrassment there at all. None whatsoever.

So! Tonight's DATE DAY numero uno. I've got the West Side Story "Jets" theme running through my head. "The Jets are gonna have their way tonight.... "...(Not that way) I'm looking forward to it, but at the same time have a sense of *sigh* - can't be arsed. I know that sounds a bit rubbish, but I am much more looking forward to Friday's one and I'm not sure why. Not bad going though eh, sandwiching V-Day Fun twix TWO dates no less.

Talking of V-Day Fun - the plans are shaping up nicely. There seems to be around 10 of us who are coming along. I have selected a bar in Covent Garden and its one where there is an option of wearing COLOURS to signify your relationship status. God is there not enough of that surrounding Facebook? I'm loving the face book invite picture for this event. It shows three women laughing and pointing at a man. Makes us look like hysterical freaks. Excellent. Start as we mean to go on.

No comments: