Monday 2 June 2008

Cause I'm not here to reflect you, I wish your friends would leave me alone.

My plan to become slim and beautiful is still underway. Saturday I was too hungover to eat. Result. Oh it was SOOOO violent in Camden on friday night. All I kept seeing was fighty fighty fight fights..... it seemed that there was an inexplicable aggression in the air. Even people in our own gang were having rows. The final straw was when I was walking up Camden High Street about 2am and I heard thig guy behind me go "What did you say?" to someone near him. My mate Stuart was like "Don't look, keep walking."

But I did look and there before me were two men punching this guy on his own to the ground. "OY!" all us passing revellers screamed. "Get the fuck off him" etc etc... In the end they stopped and tried to look all nochalent when the police pulled up in their car and got out. The two offenders tried to saunter off but I shouted "Nick em! They just beat that bloke up!" etc etc. The police DID get them. HAAH! "Gutted!" I shouted helpfully.

The thing is, I used to be immune to fighting coming from Orpington an' all. It was unusual when there wasn't a fight after closing if I'm honest. I remember one jolly new year when we were in the pub and a massive fight kicked off and a load of the lads from my table jumped into help and they ran across the table. I automatically picked my drink up stepped back to dodge the "bullets" and continued chatting to my mate. Only after about two minutes did I realise that her bra was exposed cause the cufuffle was so intense.

Now when I see fighting it makes me wanna cry. Specially when its not a fair fight like the one in Camden friday night. Ah well. One day I'll move to the seaside and be away from all these freaks. (cause I expect freaks don't exist by the sea)

After Friday night's escapades I didn't do much the rest of the weekend, cept chores and overtime. Sunday I spent alot of time on the phone to my single girlfriends, dissecting men and feeling all glad that we're single. I've made my mind up - I'd rather be in the situation I am in than with someone who I am simply settling for. On reflection when I look at partners I've had from the beginning of 2003 to now, none of them have wanted me enough and if I'm honest, I didn't really want them either.

They were nice and all but prolly better off being my mates, and the "I would do anything for you" factor was definitely not there. I know it exists (cause look at Gavin and Stacey) and until it comes round I shan't settle - I'd rather be in a house full of CAT PISS than be in something I don't really want (there would be actual cats in the house as well). Now this is realised I feel better........... I thought you should know this too. DON'T SETTLE FOR LESS, FOR YOU ARE GREAT.

This link has nowt to do with my blog. Just love this clip.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=BFoAfyce8v0&NR=1

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"the "I would do anything for you" factor was definitely not there. I know it exists (cause look at Gavin and Stacey) and until it comes round I shan't settle - I'd rather be in a house full of CAT PISS than be in something I don't really want (there would be actual cats in the house as well). Now this is realised I feel better........... I thought you should know this too. DON'T SETTLE FOR LESS, FOR YOU ARE GREAT."

too right lady. here here!

thou shall not cast pearls before swine!

xxx