Thursday 9 April 2009

We'll head south, just hold my hand now. I feel like I'm casting off my clothes and I'm running through the snow towards the sunset....

YEAH!!! Well another cracker of a night at Catface Comedy. I love the Betsey Trotwood the owners/managers/staff are all so cool to work with. All of the acts did exceptionally well last night and a couple I hadn't seen were there so I was very pleased that they were all so well received. Thanks to all of them and of course to the erotic dancers and Lou. You lot rock. I was going to take a month out and do the next show in June but someone called the Betsey to book ten tickets for the May show and I just can't turn that away. So, the next show is on the 13th May and I really think you should ALL come. All of you. Just come. You can book tickets by checking out this group here on Facebook. http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/group.php?gid=44117679473&ref=ts Join up and be in the COOOOL gang.

Right so, time to talk about Twitter. Now, I have no problem with people wanting to join (I'm not one of them) BUT, what I do object to is people that marry Twitter up with Facebook so I have to read 50 billion status updates from the same person. Its like, I don't WANT to read that, and if I did I would be "following" you on Twitter. Just like people can CHOOSE to read this blog.... I mean, I don't print this out and go up to randoms, shoving it under their noses shouting READ THIS! READ THIS! Do I.
Although I enjoy updating my status on Facebook with some stuff that's true and some that's false, I understand that a once a day update (MAX twice) is sufficient. I might consider another cull if this Twitter stuff continues.

I'm so tired today and very much looking forward to this four day break. I plan to watch lots of telly, Red Dwarf mainly and Doctor Who. Tomorrow I'm seeing Ma and Pa and we're going to Borough Market. I intend to look all sad and lonely so they buy me stuff. Also this weekend NEEDS to be a detox for me 'cause I've been eating crap all week. In fact, I'm just about to have a KFC. That's bad isn't it. But sooo good. That's it though. As of tomorrow no more crap. I'm even going to go for a run over Greenwich Park, cause I mean such business.

I'm really looking forward to watching The Apprentice on BBCiplayer. What a great invention that machine is.

And finally don't forget to tune into my radio show this Sunday at 10am. www.sw1radio.co.uk is the website to go to and click listen now. I promise I'll be more perky than I feel right now. I expect you'll all be stuffing your faces with Easter Eggs so what goes better with chocolate on a Sunday? Why, a dose of Leanne Diggins to make your day even more agreeable, that's what I always say.

Enjoy the weekend and I'll write at you soon.

No comments: