Friday 26 September 2008

The grass is always greener on the other side, neighbour's got a new car that you wanna drive and when time is running out you wanna stay alive.

Well what can I say........Steak rules O.K. (that's what). I went to Gaucho with Lauren last night, she was treating me for my birthday and she said "have anything you want" "What, ANYTHING?" "Yes, anything." she replied. So I did. Including Oysters for my starter. Happy days for I do so love food. Sometimes I wish I didn't but I do and will forever remain "cuddly". Good! (Is what I say to THAT.)

On wednesday evening my dad was driving me back to Greenwich and I (after a bottle of wine) was explaining to him how community spirited its become in Camden Town now that I've worked there for 8 years. I was telling him all about the discounts I get for food in the market as a "regular" and how they all know I hate coriander. Anyway yesterday I was walking through the high street in Camden when all of a sudden I heard a commotion and running down the road was a man being whipped by shop workers who were all chasing him with red angry faces.

He'd obviously been caught stealing from one of the shops and was hot footing it away with his goods. Haha he didn't reckon on the community spirit from the other shop owners who all joined in with the whipping and the chasing. See Dad? A real community.

(I wish I lived by the sea.)

The police were soon there and slapped hand cuffs on the robber and let the whippers go about their business.

I also saw when I was out having a coffee last night the PAPS running down the road past Gaucho's with massive cameras. Obviously they had a lead and wanted to PAP them. One dropped their camera battery and everyone shouted "Gutted". I didn't join in.

THEN when I got back to Charring Cross and was waiting for my train I saw that "Kat" girl out of big brother. She had a hood up over her zany hair but I could make out her wacky jaw line. Rumbled Kat, you get South Eastern trains like the rest of us. No happy fucking house for you! Get involved with the vomit express JUST LIKE ME.

Tomorrow I'm going to visit my nannie. I haven't seen her for a while and feel really bad, even though she doesn't recognise me anymore I should still see her more. So that's tomorrow, after which its my mate James's 30th so am off to his house for some drinks and nibbles and then I think they're off to the pub. Better swerve that cause I have the radio show on Sunday morning and being hungover just won't do. If you would like to get involved with this week's show you SO CAN. At www.SW1radio.co.uk and click on listen now and then all will be revealed. Twix 10:00am and 12pm.

K Bye.

No comments: