Friday, 27 August 2010

Just a small town girl, living in a lonely world....she took the midnight train going anywhere

G'day. What the hell's going on with this rain. It's bloody evil and I want it GONE! GONE I tells ya. Well, that was the weather report, now down to business.

So....I joined Twitter. Mistake? I think so. NO ONE is following me. How can I make it so? At present I've only written one tweet thing. It's really boring. There's no point in doing continual status updates if no-one can even see them. If I get 50 followers in the next week then I'll start spouting out some gumpf but not before. My thing is www.twitter.com/LeanneCatface it's possible I'm opening myself up to some ONLINE bullying (I read the news) but I'll give it a go.

It's my last day today at MTV and then I move into Comedy Central! WOOOOH... How exciting. I have lots to do but thought I'd sneak in a bloggy as its been a couple of weeks. If you like this blog please forward onto any mates you think might like the ramblings of me - I'd love to get my numbers back up to what they were. Boo hoo... Poor me. Shut up Leanne - think yourself lucky, I mean.....you could be a cat in a bin.

Yeah what was that about? The woman who put the cat in the bin. That was so random and I'm inclined to think it was indeed a moment of madness. Like do you ever get it where you're in a meeting or on a deathly quiet train and you think, what would happen if I just randomly shouted the word cunt. What would everyone do? And then I think to myself "Oh God Leanne please don't say Cunt, please don't say Cunt" And normally I don't. But I reckon this could be the same thing. She was probably thinking "What would happen if I put this cat in the bin? What would happen? Please don't put the cat in the bin" In it goes "Ooops". That's all I can think. Otherwise she is stark raving bonkers - she'll probably have to move home to avoid the threateners.

I went to SPIN class the other day for the first time ever. It was absolutely revolting. I was nearly sick and everything. I've never sweated so much in my life (and I'm well sweaty) and when I looked in the mirror after the class even my eyes were red. Thought my head was gonna explode. During the class the lights are switched off and there are disco lights pulsating and ultra violet light. I was wearing black and had a white sweat towel and all of the fluff from the towel got on my face and I looked like Santa in the ultra violet light. I've got to go back though. Not for a week though cos my bum is raw and bruised from the razor blade saddle.

SO two TV highlights that need to be mentioned are of course Ultimate Big Brother and X Factor. I have been watching both as I have no life and secretly love them. Firstly Big Brother. Well, poor Josie. Why oh why has she gone back into that house with all those mentalists. Why could she not just wait for the next couple of years to roll by so she's gradually fucked up by her desperate yearning to remain in the public eye naturally. Why fast track it? With every single minute a house mate leaves Big Brother so their popularity and famous-ness ebbs away until they are left clinging to a sofa in China Whites screaming "Do you know who I am!?" No love, nobody does.

I could watch Nicki Graham all day. There's something about that face that I can't take my eyes off. I don't thinkshe's got a bottom set of teeth. Her face seems to gurn into itself and then her head goes into her body and her neck disappears. Like a concertina. And that voice. Love it. Very amusing indeed. Feel a bit sorry for Chantelle as she blatantly loves Preston. Dunno why as he's got the body of a toddler.

Anyway - so X factor. Not much to say about that except I can't believe Konnie Huq is presenting the Xtra show. God, bring back Holly is what I say (and that's saying something). Maybe Holly's too busy with This Morning giving out all her worldly advice to real life guests at the grand old age of around 28....

Anyway - it's bank hols this weekend, the last one of the year. Soon it will be Christmas. How depressing. And on that note, I'll leave it there. Have an excellent weekend! YEAH!!

xx

No comments: